Asked by Jill from United Kingdom | Jul. 24, 2014 11:49
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Do I have to leave China before the expiry date?

I am due to visit China from 12/10-8/11/2014. A single entry tourist visa is for 3 months from the date of issue. I need to know when to make my application. Can I enter on the tourist one if my trip takes me until after the 3 months is up or does the whole of my trip have to be covered by the dates of it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter | Jul. 25, 2014 02:15
You can apply now to around two weeks before your trip to China start.

you can still enter before your tourist one expire. It means if yours' is valid from July 30 to Octobe 30, you can enter China before Oct 30 and then stay in China within the permit days.

Your whole journey is not necassary to be covered by the days of your tourist one.
Related Questions:
My 1yr visa expires on 20nov & I am traveling to China on 13nov & returns o...
Asked by Samir Gandhi from India
| Oct. 28, 2016 04:37
I have a Q2 with multiple entries. 180 days granted after each entry.
Asked by Brian Chang from South Africa
| Jul. 16, 2018 01:36
Hi, my current Chinese visa expires on 15th March 2012
Asked by Nick from Ireland
| Feb. 03, 2012 00:30
my visa is getting expired on 18th feb so i know i cant travel
Asked by umar from india
| Feb. 03, 2017 00:56
Can I request for an extension before expiry date of my visa.
Asked by Sabbir Rahman from Bangladesh
| Sep. 28, 2011 21:53
Visa Rules.
Asked by thomas read from temp China
| Mar. 12, 2013 04:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)