Asked by Wasim Khan from U.S.A | Jul. 22, 2014 14:05
About:China Visa Application in USA

I am a U.S citizen. I will be going to China from Australia in November, 2014.

I live in California, U.S.A. I am going on a 3 months trip to different countries starting on September 2, 2014. I will be in Sidney, Australia in November, 2014. Would like to travel from Australia to China in November, 2014. Can I get my visa in Sidney, Australia.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alice from USA | Jul. 22, 2014 20:32
You can try to apply it in Sydeny. When applying, you need to provide your entry permit or visa to Australia.

Since the valid is three monthes, so if time is possible, you are still suggested to apply for a Tourist Type in your own country in advance to make sure you can get it smoothly. It is acceptable if you enter China before the date your Tourist one expires.
Related Questions:
Do I need a visa for either Hong Kong or Beijing?
Asked by WH from Colombia/US
| Jul. 02, 2014 04:31
I am a citizen of Australia but living in the US. I travel frequently to C...
Asked by Mr.Michael from USA
| Oct. 22, 2009 23:09
I am a US citizen with permanent residence in Mexico. I am going to China ...
Asked by Ms.Dorry from Mexico
| Jun. 06, 2009 02:21
I plan to visit China in November 2014
Asked by Alejandro Gonzales from USA
| Sep. 23, 2014 21:56
what do I need if any for transitting from ship to airport?
Asked by tony casimiro from USA
| Jul. 18, 2015 02:42
How strict is the 6-month passport validity rule?
Asked by Vlad from USA
| Jun. 07, 2014 03:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)