Asked by Fiona from UK | Jul. 22, 2014 14:04
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ


Hi I am travelling with my husband who is air crew to Beijing for 2 days and then returning to London with him. Can I apply for a free transit visa at the airport in Beijing so I can sightsee ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from USA | Jul. 22, 2014 20:34
You to Beijing from London?
If so, you cannot enjoy the free transit policy. You can apply to apply for a L type with single entry.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)