Asked by Zamira from Tajikistan | Jul. 21, 2014 02:42
About:China Embassy in Tajikistan

Where should I apply? Do I apply for a Chinese one first or US visa?

Hi. Im from Tajikistan . Due to my health issue I need to go to China to see a doctor. I wanna go first to US since my sister lives there . Stay in US for couple days and together go to China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Zoey from Iraq | Jul. 21, 2014 04:26
You should apply for your Chinese one in Tajikistan before you go to the US. It saves the trouble that you may not apply when you arrive in the US. It doesn't matter if you apply for the Chinese one or the US one at first. Just make sure that you get your Chinese one before you go to the USA.
Related Questions:
I am from Kerela , would like to apply Chinese M visa for 90 days.
Asked by Jose from India
| Nov. 15, 2016 20:30
I'm a citizen of Bermuda living in Bermuda. Where should I apply for Chines...
Asked by Monica from Bermuda
| Mar. 01, 2014 00:35
If I apply visa by post, where should I send to? Chinese embassy or CVASC?...
Asked by Xiaoming from UK
| Apr. 09, 2013 03:23
Hi im nadzirah from malaysia. Living in russia n planning to go to Beijing ...
Asked by NADZIRAHAFIQAH from Malaysia
| Jun. 09, 2017 04:49
If I live in Puerto Rico, where should we apply for our tourists visas?
Asked by Xavier from Puerto Rico
| Jun. 17, 2013 03:52
I am a Malaysian Citizen but reside in Canada. I have a 20 hr transit in Be...
Asked by Victoria from Canada
| Jun. 05, 2016 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)