Asked by Yana from Russia | Jul. 15, 2014 22:34
About:China Embassy in Japan

Russian in Tokyo. Want to visit Dalian for 3 weeks

My name is Yana, I am Russian and I have a student residence permit until july 2015 in Japan. My family that lives in Russia and I want to meet in China in September for 3 weeks, I would like to apply for visa. What has to be done, i.e. what documents need to be brought where and when? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Jayden from Austria | Jul. 16, 2014 02:14
For your application, it is suggested to apply one month in advance through a travel agency in Japan. You need to do it through an agecny since you have a residence permit.
Besides the residence permit, you need to prepare the passport, the application form, your hotel booking and round trip fligts tickets to apply it.

For your parents' application, they should do it one month in advance from Russia. They need to prepare passports, application form with recent taken photos, hotel booking confirmations from China and round trip tickets to China to apply for L type.
Related Questions:
I want to visit for 3 weeks. How do i get a visitors visa?
Asked by momoh kamara from Sierra Leone
| Mar. 01, 2013 03:04
Getting Chinese travelling visa in Japan
Asked by Anton from Japan
| Jan. 13, 2012 21:40
Chilean living in Spain wants to vacation in Hong Kong or Taiwan
Asked by Ruben from Chile
| Feb. 13, 2017 19:10
I am a Japanese living and working in Dalian, China. I'm planning to take a...
Asked by Mr.Yoshiharu from Japan
| Jul. 01, 2009 22:55
Russian passport visit Shanghai for 2 days
Asked by Alex from Russia/Japan
| Jul. 11, 2016 21:47
itinerary question. Okay for 144 Visa free?
Asked by CK from USA
| May. 28, 2018 01:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)