Asked by Abby from USA | Jul. 11, 2014 00:10
About:China Private Visit Visa

S1 Visa supporting document question

Hello, I am an American working in China on a Z and my husband (also American) will soon be joining me under an S1. My question is regarding the invitation letter that I need to write. Does this letter need be be an original signed document that I will have to send from China, or can it be signed and sent to him via email (with my signature) for him to print and submit with his application?

Thanks for your assistance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Dereck from Denmark | Jul. 11, 2014 01:55
It may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout, but the officer may require the applicant to submit the original of the invitation letter, so in order to make sure, you are suggested to send him the original one.
Related Questions:
How do i apply for s1 visa for my mother?
Asked by Dhara shah from Thailand
| Feb. 26, 2018 03:33
I'm a foreigner in china. I got a contract from a record label based in hon...
Asked by blessded
| Jan. 22, 2015 02:01
S1 OR S2 VISA reqiured one way ticket or round way ticket
Asked by Raza from China
| Sep. 14, 2014 02:30
s1 visa process ? from shenzhen, need to get invitation letter from shenzhe...
Asked by jutt from China
| Mar. 28, 2016 22:47
i'am a malaysia passport holder. Currently i am in Shenyang, China, entered...
Asked by Mr.C. Ong from Malaysia
| Jan. 24, 2010 01:40
Philippines guy need to apply China multiple visa in Kula Lumpur China Emba...
Asked by Ms.Chin from Malaysia
| Jun. 02, 2009 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)