Asked by Debbie Bryson from USA | Jul. 10, 2014 11:17
About:China Visa Application in USA

Further Info re: Tourism Type

My husband has a business trip to China in August and I will be accompanying him as a tourist. As he will be conducting business in China off and on for the next year, can I also apply for multiple entries valid for 1 year from the date of issue?

As far as the information of inviter to China - Can I bring the documents his company supplied for his Visa?

Is there a special type used strictly for tourism?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dave from USA | Jul. 10, 2014 22:31
It is hard to get the multiple entries valid for one year for a L type.
It is suggested to provide your round trip ticket and hotel booking confirmation with your passport and application form to apply for it directly. The letter from China for your husband is not necessary, but helpful if you apply at the same time.
Related Questions:
Hi all! If I go to China in March, but my working visa does not start until...
Asked by Abigail from England
| Feb. 07, 2017 19:44
Hi! Good info. Do you have any further information on costumes? Thankyou
Asked by Ms.Sophie from Uruguay
| Jul. 24, 2010 21:35
thanks ms.summersnow,can you share further info on how,where or which train...
Asked by Mr.kobe from usa
| Jan. 18, 2011 01:04
12 month multiple entry tourist visa
Asked by Joe from Australia
| Dec. 08, 2013 03:19
What is weather like in Beijing during middle of May, what type of cloths t...
Asked by Betty Howd from USA
| Nov. 10, 2014 21:10
I am a 63 year old senior spending 3 weeks on Hong Kong Island.
Asked by Sue Allanby from South Africa
| Dec. 07, 2016 01:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)