Asked by Ally from Singapore | Jun. 24, 2014 01:29
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Multiple tourist visa to China for UK passport holder

Hi, I like to check if we can apply for a China multiple tourist L. The passport holder is UK passport holder (my boss's son), reside in Singapore but his mother is a China passport holder. They will need to go back China frequently because they have a family in China. I was told multiple is only for business, is that true? I was also told that multiple can be applied under tourist. Please confirm if we can apply tourist multiple entry L for my boss' son and what is the procedure. Please confirm China tourist multiple entry L can be done or cannot be done for UK passport holder Thank you. Appreciate very much for your quick reply.

Best regards'

Answers (1)
Answered by Rex from Canada | Jun. 24, 2014 04:46
Hi, if his mother is a Chinese, he is able to apply for a family reunion Q1 type with long duration. Invitation letter, proof of kinship and copies of invitor's Chinese ID are required. I don't think it is a good choice to get tourist L type.
Related Questions:
Time between entries to China
Asked by Jack from UK
| Jan. 19, 2017 23:49
I am a holder of a UK British subject passport are there any special requir...
Asked by Tom Murray from United Kingdom
| Sep. 16, 2011 02:58
UK passport, 10 day stay in China, traveling from Narita to Pudong
Asked by Annette Karseras from United Kingdom
| Jul. 30, 2012 03:35
Which type of Visa do I need to apply for and what is the quickest time I c...
Asked by Sam from United Kingdom
| Jul. 13, 2016 22:09
I am a British Citizen passport holder can I now apply for the two year mul...
Asked by May from UK
| Feb. 09, 2016 21:27
Russian passport holder resident UK under students visa- can apply for tour...
Asked by Natalia Lindley from United Kingdom
| Jun. 28, 2013 02:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)