Asked by Mom from China | Jun. 21, 2014 02:16
About:China Private Visit Visa

Long stay visa for 18 year old

Is there any special classification for my 17 year old daughter who was born in China but is now a US citizen? I (her mom) live in China on a Z and she currently has a S1 as my dependent. When she turns 18 she cannot get S1 anymore (so odd that parents can but not children above 18!) but she is still my dependent and lives at home. Does her status as a native born Chinese give her any other options? THanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ted from Canada | Jun. 21, 2014 03:10
Hi, will she study in China? if yes, she is able to apply for student X type. It is true that she can not get S1 anymore if she turns 18.
Related Questions:
My question is how I need to proceed with the visas.
Asked by Europeangirl from Spain
| Apr. 20, 2015 02:46
How much is a volunteer visa to China for a 18 - 25 year old for 4 months?
Asked by Fijivol from Fiji
| Aug. 10, 2016 03:25
Can my 18 year old son apply for a visa himself, or do I need to be present...
Asked by Joanne from USA
| Jun. 07, 2017 21:44
did she need a passport and visa
Asked by nawal from China
| Jul. 08, 2013 04:48
Does the Chinese Embassy in Seoul give Q1 visas to USA citizens?
Asked by Ken from USA
| May. 06, 2014 22:18
My 21 year old son will be in China on a student visa. I want to send my 1...
Asked by Mrs.Tina from USA
| Jun. 15, 2010 01:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)