Asked by Mr. Bajaj from India | Jun. 09, 2014 07:19
About:Visa Policy of China

Invitation letter related for L VISA

Hi, I am from India
I want to apply for L, I will be requesting a invitation letter from my Chinese friend, he is a student, he will fill out all info (Name, Add., contact number and his signature. Also, he will take car of my food, expenses and accommodation.
Kindly clear my below doubts:
1. My Chinese friend is a student, how will he get a official stamp ? is it mandatory, if yes than how?
2. Will I need to present bank statement with any criteria of money transaction?
3. Will my chinese friend will send a scan copy on mail OR what?

Thankful for your quick reply on this.

Answers (1)
Answered by John from Australia | Jun. 10, 2014 01:34
Hi, official stamp is not mandatory for this letter. Generally, bank statement is not required if the inviter will take care of your expenses and accommodation. The invitation letter in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout are acceptable, but the consular officer may require the applicant to submit the original of the invitation letter.
Related Questions:
Chinese Tourist visa for a friend
Asked by Mihitha from China
| Jun. 14, 2018 22:40
Authorized Invitation Letter .
Asked by Adel from Qatar
| Aug. 20, 2016 21:44
what information need to show in the invitation letter for apply Chinese L ...
Asked by wang xiaodong from China
| Jul. 21, 2012 04:13
If I just apply for L visa, do I need a invitation letter?
Asked by Calvin Chiu from USA
| Jan. 07, 2013 02:22
inviation letter form
Asked by Josephine Yueh from China
| Nov. 23, 2013 03:14
I have no invitation letter, I can get tourist L type
Asked by Rashid from Pakistan
| Aug. 03, 2017 05:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)