Asked by Student from Sweden | Jun. 03, 2014 15:16
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Invitation and numbers of entries

Hi, I've an invitation from a university to come to China for four-five months. It says that I'll have an single entry. Since I'm interested in visiting Hong Kong and neighbouring countries while in the area, I'm wondering if I need to ask the university to change the number of entries or have them leave that part out all together? Or does it matter to the application process? If I have multiple entries, can I exit and enter as i choose or is it regulated?

Answers (1)
Answered by James from Canada | Jun. 05, 2014 04:01
Hi, you need to get a new invitation letter if you want more entries. It does matter the application process of course. You can exit and enter anytime you want if you hold a multiple entry one.
Related Questions:
Two entries in China Mainland
Asked by Dylan Louie from New Zealand
| Oct. 07, 2018 19:54
How to change a M type of 90 days and 2 entries into a multiple entries vis...
Asked by schmali123 from China
| Sep. 29, 2016 22:59
A Burmese person working with Z visa in China, does he need another one to ...
Asked by Thara from Myanmar
| Nov. 17, 2013 01:31
How many time I need to stay outside of China between two entries, with a m...
Asked by cedric from canada
| Apr. 06, 2015 22:57
under what circumstances are multiple entries issued? thanks
Asked by vincy from Canada
| Jan. 24, 2014 02:11
what are the fees for a business visa multiple entries for one year?
Asked by candy paul from usa
| Mar. 16, 2014 02:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)