Asked by Azeem from Pakistan | Jun. 03, 2014 14:35
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Can i marry with my fiancy on F type one? can i stay there with her as long as i can?

I am from pakistan, i want to know that I have fiance in China. I apply F busniess visa. please reply me and tell me the good way, Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Maria from South Africa | Jun. 04, 2014 03:44
The business type should be M now. You can get married with her with your M type. It requires the following documents apart from your passport, filled application form and passport photo.

1. invitation letter or letter of confirmation given by duly authorized Chinese unit.
2. invitation letter from your Chinese business partner.
3. guarantee letter from your company.
4. a copy of tax proof or license of your company
6. your bank balance in recent six months.
7. round-trip air tickets and hotel reservation if you come to China for the first time.
Related Questions:
I am going to marry my gentleman friend. What type of visa do I need? How l...
Asked by Mecedes from USA
| Apr. 02, 2013 04:29
how can I get marry to my Chinese girlfriend I’m Indian
Asked by A T from India
| Apr. 01, 2018 21:28
my date birth is 25/04/1984 and her date of birth is 19/08/1989 can i marry...
Asked by satish from India
| May. 02, 2013 03:21
extension of visa, can i change my f type to a z one while in china
Asked by becky from Cameroon
| May. 13, 2016 22:02
I'm going to marry Chinese lady, can I get Q visa to China ?
Asked by Kawishka from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 19, 2016 22:25
Which Visa should I apply for?
Asked by Ber from Netherlands
| Jun. 01, 2015 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)