Asked by alice from | May. 25, 2014 06:43
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

can i mail back my passport to malaysia local travel agency so they can reapply in malaysia while i still in china?

my current one expire on june 8th . im a malaysian.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ellen from Denmark | May. 25, 2014 22:55
I don't think this is a good idea. You should keep your passport with you. Sometimes, you may need your passport. For example, what are you going to provide if the police asks you to show your passport? It's too risky to send your passport back to Malaysia. What if it is lost? By the way, I heard that the applicants should stay in the country when he/she applies.

You may visit the local entry and exit management department and see if you can extend your current one. You should go there at least 7 days in davance before it expires.
Related Questions:
Can I travel with my new Malaysia passport with the China visa in old Malay...
Asked by Khoo from Malaysia
| Apr. 10, 2017 20:57
id like to travel to guangzhuo to tradefair,i applied to make a visa by our...
Asked by Mr.Reza from iran
| Oct. 06, 2010 01:00
Hi, I am a malaysian who currently working in Singapore. I will travel eve...
Asked by Ms.Coey from Malaysia
| Aug. 26, 2009 04:58
Is there any 2 ways public bus transport from Kunming to Shilin in october ...
Asked by Nicole Chong from Singapore
| Sep. 18, 2016 20:19
Peruvian passport from Japan
Asked by Natalia from Peru
| Jun. 17, 2014 20:50
Hi there, FYI,I am holding a Malaysia passport while my husband China pa...
Asked by Ms.Wendy from Australia
| Jan. 27, 2010 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)