Asked by Christine from France | May. 24, 2014 09:09
About:China Embassy in France

What's the procedure of applying Student Visa from Paris, because my school is in Paris and Shanghai

My school already gave us the form and the recommendation letter, but we need to go directly to the embassy. Do you know the procedure for this case? Because, I can't go to my homeland in Indonesia to do that so I have to appy from Paris. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. :)

Answers (1)
Answered by Vincent from Italy | May. 25, 2014 01:46
If you plan to apply in Paris, then you need to provide your resident permit in Paris apart from other required documents. There are X1 and X2 and I do not know which type you are going to apply. If you apply for the X1 type, the admission letter from the university (both copy and orginal versions) and JW201 or JW202 forms are required. When you have the X1 type, you need to apply for the resident permit in one month when you arrive. If you apply for the X2, a copy and the orginal versions of the admission letter is required.
Related Questions:
applying for chinese visa if US citizen but no french visa
Asked by Isabel from USA
| Jun. 22, 2012 04:07
144 hours after an X2 visa
Asked by M. Pel. from France
| May. 02, 2018 02:55
I am applying for a Chinese Visa with a British Passport in Paris. Which ad...
Asked by Sophie Stonor from France
| Mar. 10, 2012 02:52
I am a British student currently living in Paris and want to apply for a Ch...
Asked by Beth Harper from United Kingdom
| May. 27, 2015 02:26
do i need visa for having a stop over three times in China.
Asked by Arelene from Australia
| Feb. 20, 2014 03:34
I booked ticket to Paris in April by air china. I will fly from Sydney to B...
Asked by Ms.Lee Lee from Australia
| Mar. 13, 2011 03:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)