Asked by Thomas Purse from UK | May. 17, 2014 08:21
About:China Visa Application in UK

Multiple Entry Tourist Visa.

I have on several occasions been issued a double entry L type for 30 days stay and valid for 6 months. I now see on your web sight that i might be able to apply for a multiple entry 6 months, 1 year or 2 year L type valid for 180 days stay is that correct. I am a uk Citizen residing in the UK. What is the maximum i can apply for with proof of several previous double entries on my passport.

Answers (1)
Answered by Teddy from Cameroon | May. 18, 2014 02:02
Yes, you are eligible for applying the multiple L type. However, it's difficult to tell how long you will be granted to stay in PRC since the consular officers have the final say. You may choose the period you stay in PRC and then wait for the consular officers' approval.
Related Questions:
How much is a multiple entry tourist Visa
Asked by Muliika Gavis from Uganda
| Jan. 25, 2017 02:19
Can a person get a multiple entry tourist visa?
Asked by Norm from Canada
| Jul. 22, 2012 23:13
multiple entry????
Asked by Larry from USA
| Aug. 12, 2012 02:24
Hello, I am a Singaporean coming for long travels in China,
Asked by SG Tourist from Singapore
| Apr. 12, 2017 04:51
Is there an age limitation for US citizens applying for multiple entry tour...
Asked by Willi Hans Ramm from Taiwan/USA
| Jun. 28, 2013 03:10
L tourist visa required multiple entry, what documents do I need and how lo...
Asked by MIKE .f from SCOTLAND
| Jan. 07, 2014 02:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)