Asked by Songzhumei Li from China | May. 17, 2014 05:14
About:China Embassy in Netherlands

What kinds of documents do I need to prepare and what is the procedure for visa application?

hello I am a Chinese and currently study in the Netherlands. I need to go to Hongkong for a five month internship.Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lilian from Germany | May. 18, 2014 03:05
According to HK Immigration department, overseas Chinese can apply for 12 months training in HK. You should fill ID992A form and attach a recent passport photo on it and then submit it together with copies of your passport information page and diploma and working experience proof. Your company in HK should submit these documents: finished ID992B form, the agreements between you two, a copy of the business license, a copy of the company's financial situation report (such as financial report, income statement or tax report) and any detailed documents on your employer's company.

Anyway, you can prepare all the required documents and submit your application to the Chinese embassy in Netherlands.
Related Questions:
Hello i want a tourist visa for Hong Kong.I am from Afghanistan living in ...
Asked by Nezamuddin from Afghanistan
| Dec. 23, 2012 00:56
hi, i am a foriegn student. i live in china. i want to go to korea for tra...
Asked by Amin from Bangladesh
| Jun. 07, 2016 03:16
what documents do i need to apply for a visa?
Asked by d cox from usa
| Apr. 06, 2017 22:05
Asking the needed documents for applying Hong Kong Visa
Asked by Phyo Thu Htay from Australia
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:43
what kinds of documents For flight crew visa supporting papers need
Asked by md.bazlur rahman from Bangladesh
| Oct. 10, 2012 03:44
Chinese business visa
Asked by Aisha from Vietnam
| Oct. 25, 2012 03:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)