Asked by pol keef | May. 16, 2014 06:09
About:Marriage Registration in China

Register our marriage in China?

Hi, I brought my wife from China to the USA on a K1 visa in 2008 and now we are married and want to travel back to China to visit her family. Would it be easier for me to get one to China if we register our marriage in China.
The tourist L is a problem for me because we will not stay at hotels all the time but with her family and they live in different Provinces. Also it is much cheaper for her to rent a hotel room when we are there instead of me reserving a hotel from the USA.

Answers (1)
Answered by Zack from Canada | May. 17, 2014 02:27
Hi, you can apply for Q2 type for short visit with an invitation letter from your parents in law or any Chinese relative. Hotel reservation is not required then.
Related Questions:
international marriage office in shenyang
Asked by rita from Indonesia
| Jan. 14, 2014 04:03
Visa.. I got married here in china with a chinese guy and I'm a filipina
Asked by Nona from Philippine
| Jul. 15, 2018 23:53
I got married to a Chinese woman in the uk. how do i register our marriage ...
Asked by Dean Vaughan from uk
| Mar. 06, 2015 02:32
Married in USA, register in China?
Asked by Ken from USA
| Aug. 10, 2017 04:55
I'm Nepali but I'm in South Korea for almost 7years and working in South Ko...
Asked by AM from south korea
| Oct. 13, 2016 20:25
How Do we Register in China an American Marriage Between an American citize...
Asked by Allan from USA
| Jul. 06, 2014 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)