Asked by Augustine from Australia | May. 15, 2014 21:42
About:China Consulate in Melbourne

Do we need Hong Kong Visa for my wife or we all need to apply for China Visa only?

Hi I am an Australian Permanent Residence and I leave in Melbourne with my wife and little daughter but my wife holds a Nigerian Passport. We both want to travel to China in September for a short holiday about 1 week. We plan to transit in Hong Kong for about 3 days in betweenand when must we apply given that we are traveling in September?

Answers (1)
Answered by Philip from Canada | May. 16, 2014 04:21
Yes, your wife needs to apply for visas to both mainland China and Hong Kong. You can do the application in July if you plan to visit in September.
Related Questions:
My family will be travelling to China for a holiday and then onto Hong Kong...
Asked by Bronwyn from Australia
| Nov. 02, 2014 01:00
hi i am from Kenya . do we need to apply all three visas to go to hong kong...
Asked by khilna from Kenya
| Feb. 26, 2014 02:43
Americans teaching in Spain
Asked by Kayla S Williams from United States
| Nov. 02, 2016 22:29
Do i need to apply visa to visit my brother in hong kong?
Asked by JAMILAH from Malaysia
| Apr. 17, 2016 22:59
Hi! We have plan to visit Hong Kong and Macau for vacation for 4 days only...
Asked by Mr.Jayson from Phils
| Mar. 01, 2009 00:11
Hi to all! Since my company is into trading. We need to invite our Chin...
Asked by Ms.Lon Tumpalan from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2009 04:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)