Asked by Sarah from Gibraltar | May. 08, 2014 03:00
About:China Embassy in Spain

British Passport & Spanish Passport

I need to apply for a Visa I am from Gibraltar, and hold a British passport, My partner lives in Spain and holds a Spanish passport. We are going to be sending our documents/passports via DHL Service. Please advice if we use the same apllication form for both? And how we pay the fee? Thanks

Answers (4)
Answered by sarah from gibraltar | May. 08, 2014 03:03
Sorry it is to travel to Beijing for 1 week
Answered by Lee from United Kingdom | May. 08, 2014 04:29
Do you mean you will both apply from CVASC in Spain by post? do you live in Spain as well?
Answered by sarah from gibraltar | May. 08, 2014 04:39
The documents will be sent by DHL from Gibraltar. I live in Gibraltar.
Answered by Lee from United Kingdom | May. 08, 2014 04:53
Hi, as I know, it is ok for you to use DHL for application. The processing takes 10 working days.
You can also send your application to your partner and then handle on your bahalf from CVASC in Madrid. Fee should be paied on collection.
You are advised to contact CVASC in Madrid directly for more details. Tel: 0034--913145918
Related Questions:
I want to know the minimum traveling allowances amount i need to have for E...
Asked by sharon from United Kingdom
| Sep. 09, 2014 01:20
hello I am a British citizen living in Alicante, Spain. Can I obtain a vis...
Mr.ROYNOLAN from Spain
| Dec. 30, 2010 04:05
British or other fee for applying a visa?
Asked by Lore from UK
| Jul. 14, 2014 20:40
can i have VOA to visit china ? im holding Spanish passport work in Qatar
Asked by sergio from Spain
| Jan. 29, 2018 03:26
can i leave beijing airport during a 10 hour stopover on a flight from amst...
Asked by george from england
| Mar. 11, 2013 20:45
u want original spanish resi card with passport for chines visa thks
Asked by Mr.gurmukh from Spain
| Oct. 08, 2009 20:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)