Asked by Dan from United Kingdom | May. 05, 2014 08:32
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Single or Double entry visas

Hi, I am a British and I am planning to visit Shanghai for 2 weeks with a return ticket back to London. During my stay in Shanghai I am also planning to visit Seoul, South Korea with another airline's return ticket. I will be travelling back to London on the same day I arrive back to Shanghai from Seoul. Do I need Single Entry or double entry for my whole journey? Example below;
1) Single Entry for entry to Shanghai from London and use 72 hours free transit when I am back to Shanghai from Seoul as I will be travelling back to London on the same day
2) Double entry for both entry to Shanghai from London and from Seoul.

And what type do I need to apply before travelling to Shanghai?

Many thanks in advance,

Answers (1)
Answered by Brian from Canada | May. 05, 2014 22:25
Hi, a single entry tourist L is enough, and you can avail free transit permit in Shanghai for the second entry. But make sure to prepare all the flight tickets in advance.
Related Questions:
Southern California, going to China w/3 girlfriends, what type or category ...
Asked by Wright from USA
| Mar. 06, 2018 21:31
What are the meanings of single entry, double entry and multiple entry visa...
| Jan. 28, 2015 20:27
How to get invitation from China to get entry visas ?
Asked by Zaddem ridha from Tunisia
| Jun. 27, 2016 03:38
What is the latest on Chinese business visas?
Asked by Mr.Zen from China
| Nov. 07, 2010 19:29
Are the tourist visas valid from the issue date or the date of entry into C...
Asked by Carlos from Canada
| Oct. 15, 2013 05:00
Under the new trade agreement with China will there be any changes to Austr...
Asked by Loraine from Australia
| Jun. 20, 2015 22:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)