Asked by mark duthie from scotland | Apr. 26, 2014 05:01
About:Visa Policy of China

how do i go about getting a visa for my visit i live in edinburgh scotland and how much does it cost for 2 weeks

my names mark from edinburgh i will be travelling to china in january.thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mars from Italy | Apr. 27, 2014 02:01
Go to the CVASC in Edinburgh to submit application in person or by someone else/travel agency entrusted. Also the center accept post application. Prepare these documents for application:
1. A passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages.
2. One truly completed Application Form. You need to fill in every column of the application form, using "N/A" if not applicable.
3. A recent passport-size color photo with white background stuck on the application form.
4. Documents showing the itinerary including round trip air ticket booking record and proof of hotel reservation, etc.

Do you plan to travel on your own or join a tour? If by tour, you can consult the quotation from a travel agency. If not, the cost depends on your accommdadation demand, transportation and other fees. Really hard to know.
Related Questions:
can edinburgh do my visa if i live in england
Asked by bev from england
| Aug. 18, 2013 03:57
Can I use Edinburgh as a English national with a births passport?
Asked by Anna Hastings from United Kingdom
| Jan. 30, 2016 22:00
Im looking to go live with my father in China.
Asked by Rynhardt from South Africa
| May. 24, 2017 21:17
I'm german citizen and i stay in uk for a few month. can I apply tourist vi...
Asked by Udo Gobes from Germany
| Aug. 29, 2016 20:43
How do i go to Liuhe Pagoda from Edinburgh Hotel, Hangzhou?
Asked by Debbie from Malaysiad
| Apr. 09, 2015 02:05
My Wife is due to give birht in Malaysia and we live & work in China, how d...
Asked by Mr.Hsu from China
| Dec. 13, 2010 19:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)