Asked by Ihab Yahia from Egypt | Apr. 19, 2014 06:04
About:China Visa Exemption

Enter Shanghai with an invitation letter of duly Authorized unit.

I am Egyptian, Could I enter China with an invitation letter issued to the commissioner`s office of the foreign ministry of the P.R. China and to The Chinese consulate in Egypt to attend CHINAPLAS 2014 (23-26 April 2014). The reason of not being able to issue it is that I`ve just received my passport from the German Embassy today April 19th, 2014 and I must catch the flight April 21st, 2014. so I`ve no time to loose waiting Visa issuance, I had to achieve this work mission trip where I have to perform business meetings with Chinese authorizations and associations and related members company starting from April 22nd, 2014. Could you advice getting an entry permit from the commissioner`s office of the foreign ministry of the PR. China at Shanghai airport.

Answers (1)
Answered by Hank from Germany | Apr. 20, 2014 04:42
I think you may ask your Chinese partner to help you apply for the special VOA in Shanghai. Before you apply for it, the related Chinese department should consent that you can apply for the special VOA.
Related Questions:
What is "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit"? Is there a sample for ...
Asked by Li Huiying from Singapore
| Jan. 08, 2012 20:42
Working visa (z)
Asked by Grace from Australia
| Sep. 03, 2012 03:32
invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit for 1 year china visa but how to ...
Asked by vipul from India
| Oct. 08, 2012 04:11
Business visa apply in HK? Please help!
Asked by Anthony from Philippines
| Oct. 07, 2013 20:51
Where in Chengdu can the company get the Invitation Letter if Duly Authoriz...
Asked by kelly from Singapore
| Sep. 03, 2012 02:44
Do I need the original INVITATION LETTER OF DULY AUTHORIZED UNIT, or will ...
Asked by Michael from Canada
| Jul. 25, 2013 04:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)