Asked by Fernando from Guatemala | Apr. 11, 2014 02:27
About:China Embassy in France

Staying in China at Company Apartment

I am taking my wife for a trip to China to visit the factory were I work at and then we will travel around. I do not have any hotel reservations because after we stay in the factory for my work we will plan our trips. Could I show my working visa and they will agree on not having the hotel reservations? Also, we will go to the Embassy on April 16th and apply for Express service, it is open during that day? and is easy to get the express one? What about the payment are credit cards accepted?


Answers (3)
Answered by Mars from Canada | Apr. 11, 2014 03:20
Hi, you can write an invitation letter for her application, providing details of your employment status and address of your apartment. These are enough instead of hotel bookings. Sorry I am not clear where you are going to apply for it.
Answered by Fernando from Guatemala | Apr. 11, 2014 09:25
Thank your for your answer! I am applying in Paris, do we have to do an appointment? Is it open the embassy on April 16th? Thanks for all your help!
Answered by Mars from Canada | Apr. 12, 2014 03:01
If you apply in Paris, you have to make an online appointment via CVASC's website. CVASC open on April 16th. The regular processing takes 6 working days. The Centre accepts debit card, credit dard and cheque.
Related Questions:
Do I need to register with the Police if staying in Shanghai for 29 days on...
Asked by mandjives from New Zealand
| Oct. 29, 2011 21:54
Dear Sir/ Madam, I will be travelling back and forth to China in 2009 on ...
Asked by Ms.Mary Foley from Ireland
| Dec. 09, 2008 03:40
do we need to register at the local police station with the 72-hour form?
Asked by A from USA
| Jun. 13, 2016 02:34
what is the best way to get the railway station then onto the terracotta wa...
Asked by will revill from United Kingdom
| Jul. 24, 2015 20:31
Can I able to start or open company or restorent while staying in China wit...
Asked by Puneeth from India
| Feb. 22, 2018 00:18
hi, i will get L visa to visit my husband in China, I'll be staying in his ...
Asked by Mrs.Mary from Philippines
| Oct. 21, 2009 21:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)