Asked by nicholas from Australia | Apr. 01, 2014 04:32
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Applying for L visa in Hong Kong

I've been living / working in China for 2 years, and recently relocated to Guangzhou. When I left my last job, I had my work Z cancelled and am on an extension til early this month. My new job won' t have the necessary materials ready for me to take back to Aus. in time before my extension runs out... Rather than wait in Australia for the materials i'd like to get an L so I can wait in China til the necessary materials are ready. Can it be done?

Answers (1)
Answered by Samuel from USA | Apr. 02, 2014 02:40
Hi, you can try to apply for a tourist L in Hong Kong and it is possible to get it as I know. However, you still have to return to Australia for new work Z application even if you get all necessary materials. Because HK office do not issued Z to non-HK residents.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm applying for a Chinese L visa in Hong Kong. What is the size of the...
Asked by Betty from USA
| Aug. 21, 2014 00:37
Canadian applying for tourist visa in HK
Asked by finnavear from Canada
| Sep. 24, 2015 03:15
Have L- Applying for X2 student visa
Asked by Pat from United Kingdom
| May. 15, 2017 01:09
Howdy. What are the fees for the following visas for Americans applying ...
Asked by Mr.Rogers from USA
| Sep. 02, 2009 20:50
Hi I'm going to PRC for three months
Asked by Sebastian Levesque from Australia
| Apr. 19, 2017 19:36
Hong Kong working visa holder applying for china entry permit..what are the...
Asked by Rackyl from Hk
| Nov. 29, 2015 19:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)