Asked by Jon watson from usa | Mar. 29, 2014 23:51
About:China Embassy in Philippines

What requirements will we need to get a visa so we may go on the tour?

I am an american citizen that be traveling on a tour from beiging to Shanghai with viking cruise. My wife is of filipino descent & still using her philpine passport.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ann from Singapore | Apr. 02, 2014 01:40
Hi, for tourist L application, you have to provide round-trip ticket and hotel reservation. That means the tickets to and out of China are required. If your wife apply for the first time to China, she may have to provide more documents such as bank statement, tax return as so on. Please try to contact the embassy directly for more details.
Related Questions:
Do we have to get another visa since we had it in 2009 already?we go to she...
Asked by sherilyn v. badua from philippines
| Jan. 31, 2012 21:07
Hi i would like to ask if What kind of visa are we suppose to get, we will ...
Asked by Mr.Lowela from Philippines
| Dec. 26, 2010 01:00
we're going to macau on jan 2012,we want to go Shenzhen,is there a visa nee...
Asked by ophel from Philippines
| Oct. 08, 2011 22:02
what are the requirements for us to travel to hongkong?
Asked by kat from philippines
| Jan. 05, 2012 02:45
my concern is if the embassy is still giving Z visa to the entertainment Fi...
Asked by Mr.dela rosa from philippines
| Feb. 16, 2011 20:20
hi.. on april 06 2011 we have stop over at hongkong for 7 hours do we need ...
Asked by Mrs.Joan Cristine Sicat Purisima from UAE
| Jan. 29, 2011 00:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)