Asked by Lixing from Cambodia | Mar. 29, 2014 10:09
About:China Embassy in South Korea

What should I do for Hong Kong visa?

Hi, I want to fly to Cambodia from South Korea but I will transit in Hong Kong for about 10hours. During the 10hrs of waiting, I want to go out to meet my friend there, therefore I need the visa to get out. I have tried to call to the embassy, but it kept busy all the time. As I am a student I cannot go to the embassy directly from my place that I am living.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gloria from New Zealand | Mar. 31, 2014 02:12
Yes, you should apply for a visitor type for your transit in HK. There are two ways. First, you can visit the embassy and apply for it there. If the embassy takes care of your application, you can have your visitor type in four working days. If your application is sent to HK Immigration Department, you should wait around one month. The second solution is to apply for the HK Immigration Department directly. It takes around four weeks.
Related Questions:
im criselyn from philippines. its my 1st time to apply visit visa to hong...
Asked by criselyn achacoso from Philippines
| Nov. 12, 2014 21:40
i am from nepal working in macau
Asked by achyut prasad parajuli from Nepal
| Jan. 18, 2017 21:33
hi there i am a doctor in nepal. i want to go to hk for a conference with ...
Asked by hari from Nepal
| Jun. 15, 2016 21:12
I'm in china now as student. what should i do to get hong kong visa as my...
Asked by aloneboy from Nepal
| Jan. 13, 2015 01:55
I am student in PR China from DR Congo and want to visit Hong Kong for two ...
Asked by Fabrice from DR Congo
| Oct. 27, 2014 21:38
I x2 visa and i want to travel to hong kong what i should to do to can tra...
Asked by Moka from Egypt
| Sep. 22, 2016 20:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)