Asked by Nikos from Russia | Mar. 27, 2014 10:59
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Is it possible to get Visa fo Russian and German citizen in Japan?

greetings from Russia.

I am russian , my name is Nikos. I never had one to China.
Me and my Fiancee wanna make application in Japan.
1.Is it possible?
I am Russian citizen and She is German citizen.
2.If Yes what we need for this?
3. Then we should take a flight to Capital or?

We will be really greatful for your answers.
With big curiosity we looking forward to explore China

Answers (1)
Answered by Derek from United Kingdom | Mar. 28, 2014 02:52
Yes, it is possible for you to apply in Japan. If you are temporary visitors there, copies of passport pages with entry record are required and you need to apply in person from Chinese embassy or consulate (based on where you stay). For tourist L application, round-way ticket and hotel bookings are required.
Related Questions:
mam I am a Filipino citizen right now i am here working in cayman islands f...
Asked by Mr.riitche from phillipines
| May. 28, 2010 03:50
Is it possible for a greek citizen as tourist in Japan to obtain a chinese ...
Asked by Mrs.Ellen from Greece
| Jul. 06, 2010 20:31
Can American travelers obtain a Chinese visa in Tokyo?
Asked by Jade from America
| Oct. 24, 2012 04:46
American Tourist In Japan
Asked by Edward Gauby from USA
| Jul. 19, 2018 20:47
applying for Japan visa, being in Beijing just for holyday
Asked by Marlon from Australia
| Sep. 28, 2011 20:22
Hi Everyone, I'm a Canadian Citizen (passport holder) living in Taiwan, ...
Asked by Ms.Maria from Taiwan
| Oct. 12, 2009 22:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)