Asked by Maria Vittoria Stasi from Italy | Mar. 25, 2014 12:29
About:China Embassy in Costa Rica

Italian citizen with Salvadorian company, looking for business visa

Good afternoon,

I am Italian and I have a provisional residence permit in El Salvador . I just created a Salvadorian tourism company, and I would like to get a business type with multiple entries for six months to do business in China, Hong Kong, Macau etc. on behalf of my company. Can I apply in Costa Rica? what documents do I need?

Thank you in advance for your time and your attention.

Best Regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Doris from USA | Mar. 26, 2014 02:32
Hi, you can apply in Costa Rica, but I am not sure if you can get a multiple entry one or not. For business visit, an invitation letter from a China company is required. Other basic requirements include your original passport, application form, photo, round-trip ticket and hotel bookings. You can also try to contact Chinese embassy directly for more details.
Related Questions:
What kind of visa do I need to form and register a local limited company in...
Asked by Dario from Italy
| Nov. 13, 2011 20:57
i m italian citizen working in romania with my own company
| Jul. 20, 2016 22:17
Visa for 90 days. Do I need to go to HK or I can stay in Shanghai? where to...
Asked by Marco from Italy
| Apr. 18, 2015 02:11
Does the business letter have to come from a US company for the visa applic...
Asked by sm from United States
| Jul. 02, 2011 23:01
business trip in China with italian passport
Asked by lizzy from United Kingdom
| Dec. 09, 2015 19:52
as an Italian citizen do I need a Visa for HKG?
Asked by Mr.frizzole from italy
| Mar. 13, 2011 21:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)