Asked by Muhammad from Pakistan | Mar. 24, 2014 00:22
About:China Embassy in UAE

Visit visa for Hong Kong for pakistani living in Abu Dhabi.

I am a Pakistani National, living and working in Abu Dhabi. I am looking to visit Hong Kong for tourism.

1. What is the process for the application?
2. Is there an official site which includes up to date detailed info and list of required documents?
3. Are there any authorized agents for obtaining it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Edward from India | Mar. 24, 2014 03:15
You can apply from the Chinese embassy in Abu Dhabi or the Hong Kong Immigration Department directly. If the embassy deals with your application, you can get it in four working days. If your application is done by the HK Immigration Department, you will wait around a month. I have no idea if there is an agency that is capable of doing this for you.

You should prepare the following documents for your application:
1. finished ID1003A form
2. a recent (within six months) passport size photo
3. your passport and a copy of its information page
4. financial statement

If you have a sponsor in HK, he/she should provide ID1003B form, copies of his/her passport and ID card.
Related Questions:
Hi.i m a pakistani national working in abu dhabi based shipping company. i...
Asked by Mr.faisal from pakistani
| Aug. 26, 2010 22:06
i m pakistani in abu dhabi i want visit hongkong . how to applay
Asked by saeed from Pakistan
| Jun. 11, 2018 01:38
Visa to Hong Kong, do you need to apply and how to apply
Asked by Ahmad from UAE
| Sep. 17, 2014 21:54
Does the 72 hours start from the scheduled arrival time?
Asked by Aimee from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2014 20:28
information to get a chinese visa to hongkong
Asked by corazon from abudhabi
| Jan. 07, 2013 01:46
Hong Kong tourist visa for Myanmar nationality?
Asked by May from United Arab
| Jul. 26, 2012 02:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)