Asked by Barry Corner | Mar. 16, 2014 07:00
About:China Embassy in France

How do my wife and I apply for a Chinese Visa in France?

We hold British Passports and live 300 miles from Paris.

Answers (3)
Answered by Alice from United Kingdom | Mar. 17, 2014 02:28
Ordinary passport holders should submit their applications to the CVASC branches in France. Currently, there are two: one is in Paris and the other is in Marseille. You can choose the nereast one to submit your application. By the way, you can send your documents to them by post. You might call them for details.

CVASC in Marseille: 165 Avenue du Prado, 13008 Marseille, France.
Metro: Périer(Ligne No.2)
Business Hours: Monday - Friday,
application time: 9:00 - 15:00
Payment and collection: 9:00 - 16:00
Call: 04 86 879 879 Fax: 04 9134 05 33

CVASC in Paris: 117, avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris.
Business Hours:(Monday - Friday) Visa application: 9:00-15:30 Payment and collection 9:00-16:30
Call:0179970339 Fax:0147206328
Answered by Barry+Corner from null | Mar. 17, 2014 09:43
Thank you for your early reply Alice. I have already applied by post to Paris, to the address you have given (below). My registered mail was returned to me unopened, stating that the address was unknown. When I called 0179970339, an answering machine gave the address for visa applications as:- 117, avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris, which is the one I have already applied to.
I would be so grateful if you could tell me what to do.

Answered by Denny | Mar. 18, 2014 04:19
Hi, I am thinking the Center does not provide mail service for application. You can try to make an appointment first through CVASC's website.
Related Questions:
I am on holiday in France and wish to visit China before going back to Unit...
Asked by Mr.BROWNING from United Kingdom
| Apr. 15, 2011 23:00
hello I'm a Korean currently travel in France, I'd like to apply chinese vi...
Asked by Ms.haelim from korea
| Jan. 06, 2010 20:40
living in french overseas territories
Asked by Chris from St.Martin
| Feb. 14, 2014 02:22
24 hour TWOV in Guangzhou
Asked by Debra Dawson from Australia
| May. 22, 2018 01:30
I am british but live in france. I do not have a residents visa or certific...
Asked by Mr.Alan from france
| Jul. 28, 2010 22:41
Apply for visa post or electronically?
Asked by Yiannis from Cyprus
| Apr. 05, 2012 04:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)