Asked by Nandan from USA | Mar. 14, 2014 01:44
About:Chinese Consulates in Thailand

Why not China Embassy in Bangkok not giving Multi entry 12 month validity tourist visa to foreigners

I have US passport. Is there any policy? I wanted to apply for Multi entry 12 mon. Validity since the fee is too high. I live in Bangkok and within a next few months I would like to visit more cities. IF I have single entry visa going out from Bangkok to Beijing, Beijing to Shanghai, and returning back from Shanghai to Bangkok. Is this single entry works for this itinerary?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nina from Germany | Mar. 16, 2014 22:40
Yes, a single entry is ok for your itinerary. I read from their official website. According to the fee list, multiple entries are available to the USA citizens. I don't know they don't grant you with the multiple entries. Perhaps, you should apply for the multiple type in the USA.
Related Questions:
What do I need to get a 12 month multi entry visa to China from the Bangkok...
Asked by Mr.Ryan Dong from USA
| Jan. 16, 2011 19:38
China visa entry
Asked by gina from Switzerland
| Oct. 22, 2017 20:56
I see there is a visa option: "Multi-Entry Visa with 6-month Validity". Val...
Asked by Mr.Murphy from UK
| Jun. 03, 2009 03:06
I have a question about the multiple entry L visas Multi-Entry Visa wi...
Asked by Mrs.April from Indonesia
| Sep. 23, 2009 04:34
I am a Malaysian, I wish to appy multi-entry visa with 12 months Validity,...
Asked by WLee from Malaysia
| Apr. 13, 2016 21:49
Im a Malaysian working in HKG and is planning to visit China. I will be th...
Asked by Ms.Francine from Malaysia
| Mar. 18, 2009 22:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)