Asked by James from Canada | Mar. 07, 2014 03:28
About:China Business Visa

Short term study of Chinese for 4 or 5 months


I am a Canadian passport holder and going to apply for Chinese X to study Chinese language at a private language institute in China.

I want to stay in china for about 4 or 5 months. I had got 60 days L in Vancouver 3 years ago and studied Chinese language at the language institute.

I don't think the institute can issue JW202 or JW201 form for short-term study, because it is privately owned language institute.

1.What is the best way to get a 120 days or 150 days single entry X for me? and what are necessary documentations?

2.What does official seal mean?

The owner is willing to supply me whatever I need for application

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by James from Canada | Mar. 07, 2014 21:37
Hi, you can apply for X2 type that only an admission Notice issued by the school or institute is required. It is easy for you to get a 4-5 month one for study purpose. You can also refer to the page of student X on this site for more details.
Related Questions:
will a 25 year old assault conviction effect an chinese short term visa ap...
Asked by anne from australia
| May. 17, 2012 04:53
Do I have to get another visa?
Asked by yap from USA
| Jul. 21, 2015 21:31
Hi Im a female scorpio dog and partner is cancer Sheep, are we good pair?
Asked by Jane from China
| Sep. 04, 2012 20:45
Can an X2 holder apply for X1
Asked by Derek from Nigeria
| May. 09, 2014 02:39
Attaining an X1 Student visa without a JW201
Asked by Ruby from USA
| Nov. 03, 2015 02:32
Long or short relationship? Hi, I'm a dog and my partner is a snake.
Asked by Lisa from USA
| Apr. 08, 2013 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)