Asked by rumbi from South Africa | Mar. 07, 2014 02:31
About:China Embassy in Zimbabwe

Hi i want to inquire if i need to apply gor a visa to china

im a Zimbabwean with a south african work permit and wants to trave l to china to buy stuff for my business. what are the requirements, how much do i pay and do i need to apply for a visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Cheney from Spain | Mar. 07, 2014 03:51
Hi, you can apply in South Africa if you work there. I am not sure if you have any contact in China or not, if yes, you are able to apply for M type, but if not, you can just apply for tourist L instead. Round-trip ticket and hotel booking are required. Basic documents needed are your passport, application form, photo. Fee is R.250 under regular processing.
Related Questions:
Do I still need a visa if I go to macau gor a couple of days? Thank you
Asked by Darilyn Pelayo from Philippines
| Oct. 12, 2016 22:39
hi i am a Filipino citizen with US greencard holder, can i go to Hongkong w...
Asked by Mr.Armand
| Nov. 22, 2009 20:08
Hi, I just want to inquire. I want to visit Hong Kong for 5 days this c...
Asked by Ms.Hilaria Rabanes from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2010 04:48
Hi! I just want to inquire regarding the number of days a single-entry Chin...
Asked by Mr.Joseph from Philippines
| Mar. 07, 2011 01:24
hi. i just want to inquire about the L Visa. i want to visit mainland chin...
Asked by Mr.charlie from philippines
| Oct. 04, 2010 08:42
Visa for china if getting a private tour and not packages
Asked by Rea from Philippines
| Sep. 18, 2017 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)