Asked by FRB from USA | Feb. 18, 2014 18:54
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Going on group tour, but staying on solo for days not covered by group itinerary. What to supply?

My group tour in May has supplied the itinerary covering the days of the tour, and the group is submitting the visa applications to an agent. Everyone's application will have the tour itinerary attached, but do I need to submit hotel reservations/confirmations with proof of payment for my additional days? Some information on the internet suggests that I do. Or, is a list good enough? What about my transit between cities? It's too early to book those. These are going to be submitted to the New York consulate. Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Sammy from Canada | Feb. 19, 2014 03:17
Hi, a list is enough, but what do you mean additional days? You are required to enter and exit China at the same time in a group if you plan to get group visa. Anyway, passport is ok for transit domestically.
Related Questions:
Whoa! Is it better to go with a tour group or solo. Thinking of going in De...
Asked by Mr.Wee
| Nov. 02, 2009 20:33
Guilin and yangshuo tour
Asked by Anggi from Indonesia
| Jun. 08, 2017 00:56
Group meals
Asked by O'Leary from AU
| Feb. 23, 2017 20:49
would like to know that this tour is a private tour or small group tour?
Asked by Ms.mcnamara
| Feb. 09, 2011 18:24
Hi, I am planning to visit solo at Beijing for 3 days on Oct 18th. Is there...
Asked by Mr.Ferdous from USA
| Oct. 07, 2010 20:59
Does he still need to apply for a China visa?
Asked by Khim from Singapore
| Oct. 31, 2016 20:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)