Asked by james from United Kingdom | Feb. 17, 2014 08:27
About:China Business Visa

I got quick question, I am apply for a Chinese f type Visa, I have done this 2 times before, as I have done a internship and studied in china

I am going again to Shanghai for an 6 month internship with my girlfriend who was also with me there,

the question I have is that I am currently in Lativa and the consultant here doesn't want to issue me one as I have a UK passport, would It be possible for us to get a double entry 180 days F type in Hong Kong??

also is there any special information that my host has to put in the invitation letter for us to have double entry? or do we just pay the extra and tick the box on the forum?

I also read somewhere that because I have had 2 F in the past 2 years I can get a multi entry, is this true?

thanks a lot for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Keith from Spain | Feb. 18, 2014 02:00
Yes, you can try to apply for a multiple entry this time. But it is hard to assure you if you can get it in HK or not because they changed regulations last September. Maybe you can try to search for a travel agency in HK for the latest information.
Related Questions:
after F visas applied in china..
Asked by angel from Philippines
| Mar. 09, 2012 00:58
Hi, I do have to understand about the single, double and multiple visas
Asked by Shelley from Australia
| Mar. 01, 2017 21:27
I have obtained the Duly autorized letter. But I am 18+, can I apply for th...
Asked by SHAKEEL from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 03, 2013 03:23
I have got all my papers done for my Z-VISA. I am travelling on a Swedish p...
Asked by Mr.Fredrik from Sweden
| Oct. 09, 2009 02:06
Hi, first i got spouse visa that was for 1 year valid and people told me i ...
Asked by wasi from Pakistan
| Feb. 05, 2018 02:42
apply for a new work visa, the original business M type not used yet?
Asked by usama zawahreh from Jordan
| Feb. 18, 2016 02:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)