Asked by farhad wajdi | Feb. 16, 2014 13:10
About:China Embassy in Afghanistan

What if someone doesn't have a business license ?

Hi there, I am a young entrepreneur from Afghanistan. I want to make a small business trip to China. I am not sure whether I will make a deal with my prospective supplier or not? I just want to assess the scenario closely, and offcourse I want to assess the product as well. I don't have a business license yet. If I apply for a business type, will I considered for it ? Regarding my bank balance, it is above than 4000 $

I will be waiting for your reply

Answers (1)
Answered by William from United Kingdom | Feb. 17, 2014 03:34
If you have previous visa records to PRC in recent five years, you just need to provide the invitation letter from the duly authorized unit. The invitation letter is usually issued by the foreign affairs office of the city you visit. The Chinese company can help you apply for that.
Related Questions:
Good afternoon, I went to the Chinese Consulate this morning in the need...
Asked by Mrs.Erika Cortez from United States
| Oct. 21, 2009 22:36
Hi am Jamal from Somalia I want to go PRC for business
Asked by Jamal from Somalia
| Nov. 22, 2016 00:26
Where can i obtain some good knock off clothes shoes etc. at reasonable pri...
Asked by Sonia from South Africa
| Apr. 08, 2015 03:12
Business owner in Australia
Asked by Joshua Kim from Australia
| Oct. 23, 2017 02:41
Dear,i am a new business man, my trade license is "INPUT & SUPPLY",i am not...
Asked by Mr.faysal rahman from Bangladesh
| Sep. 20, 2010 20:28
Trading license
Asked by John from Uganda
| Dec. 05, 2012 02:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)