Asked by Phil from United Kingdom | Feb. 15, 2014 05:50
About:China Tourist Visa

6 months on L type visa?

Hi. I'm from the UK. My girlfriend's work are sending her to Beijing for 6 months from June and I want to take a sabbatical from work and go with her. She will get a Z type provided by her work and I have to sort out my own. Ideally and if possible, we'd like to see as much of PRC as we can but also visit other countries. I've read that the tourist L (for me) can be either single or double entry, each lasting 30 days. As we want to travel round, would it be best to apply for a double entry L, fly out after 30 days to say Japan, fly back into PRC and then fly to say HK after another 30 days to renew it and if possible apply for a 6 month multiple entry type? Or am I dreaming? Are there any rules/problems with renewing or extending? Thanks for any help. Phil

Answers (1)
Answered by Edward from USA | Feb. 16, 2014 03:19
It's a bit difficult to acquire multiple-entry L type than a double-entry one. If you haven't been to PRC before, I am afraid that you might fail to get the multiple type. It's possible for you to get the double entries but it's up to the consular officer. I am not sure that you will get it for sure.
Related Questions:
Stay extension L visa. Can I extend the maximum duration of my stay from Be...
Asked by Fernie from México
| May. 27, 2015 00:49
can I change my type of visa to student visa and get at least 6 months?
Asked by alvaro from Mexico
| May. 13, 2015 21:52
Multiple Entry Tourist Visa.
Asked by Thomas Purse from UK
| May. 18, 2014 02:02
Visa china, which typre I should apply for?
Asked by Aaron from Spain
| Apr. 06, 2016 03:20
do i need to exit china on the visa expiration day?
Asked by grace from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2016 03:19
Can I get a year Tourist Visa
Asked by nell from Uganda
| Dec. 15, 2015 20:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)