Asked by Alice from Ireland | Feb. 12, 2014 13:59
About:China Embasy in Ireland

Do I need to apply for a single or double entry visa?

I am travelling to China this summer, I plan on booking a return flight from Beijing, however on arrival to Beijing I plan on staying in the airport and flying to Japan for a 5 day visit and then fly back to china for 2 weeks travelling.

Answers (1)
Answered by Norman from USA | Feb. 13, 2014 01:23
A single entry is enough, because for your first entry, it is a transit only on your way to Japan. You can enjoy free transit policy if you have a confirmed ticket leaving from Beijing to Japan within 72 hours. Make sure to go directly the free transit counter after arrival at the airport and do not show your visa for this transit.
Related Questions:
I plan to stay in Guangzhou for a few days, then travel to Hong Kong for 2 ...
Asked by Ralph from Germany
| Mar. 16, 2017 20:43
I am Iranian, but I am living in China at the moment, I have a Chinese visa...
Asked by Ehsan from Iraneh
| Jun. 30, 2016 22:19
I have Visa of China,Do I need to apply for entry permit to travel to Macau...
Asked by Manisha from Nepal
| Sep. 29, 2016 22:04
How to apply S1 or S2 visa and what requirements do I need to apply
Asked by Coco from Philippines
| Jul. 20, 2016 21:49
Holding schengen visa, do I need to apply hong kong entry permit?
Asked by Quoc hung from Vietnam
| Sep. 24, 2015 21:51
To shanghai, visa
Asked by Chong Boon Fai from 马来西亚
| Jan. 12, 2018 00:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)