Asked by Vera Lacerda from Brasil | Feb. 12, 2014 13:04
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

1)- I need visa with multiple entrance? 2) Can I came back from Hong Kong to Brasil?

I am brasilian. I am going to Beijin and Shangai like a tourist, in may 2014.
I hanve intention to go to Hong Kong and Macau.
My rote is:
a) Sao Paulo/Dubai/Beijin/Shanghai - 03 May
b) Shanghai/Hong Kong - 18 May
c) Stopover (Hong Kong and Macau)
d) Hong Kong/Dubai/São Paulo - 23 May.

Answers (1)
Answered by Neil from UK | Feb. 13, 2014 01:04
Hi, Hong Kong and Macao, as Special Administrative Regions of China, have their own visa policies which are different from China mainland. If you only enter mainland China once time, a single entry is enough. Because it is domestic trip from Beijing to Shanghai. And you will exit from mainland when you leave from Shanghai to Hong Kong. Of course, you can go back to Brasil from Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Can i fly brasil bangkok hong kong shanghai bangkok?
Asked by Giovanna from Brazil
| May. 28, 2017 09:52
72 hour VISA-free transit to Shanghai from Taipei - Shanghai - Hong Kong ?
Asked by cristina K from Brazil
| Jul. 12, 2013 03:43
I need to apply for a multiple entry VISA to China for the following reason...
Asked by Mr.Loke from Canada
| Dec. 17, 2009 04:47
how to use 30 days 2 entry china visa?
Asked by headturner13 from philippines
| Nov. 28, 2012 01:21
hello,i would like to go in the hongkong within 2 days i came from philippi...
Asked by mechelle harold from Philippines
| Feb. 06, 2012 03:21
Do I need an invitation letter from a Chinese company for my visa applicati...
Asked by Tommy
| Oct. 20, 2011 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)