Asked by Roxanne from Philippines | Feb. 08, 2014 09:18
About:China Visa

How to make a visa with a sponsorship from another country ?

My bf is from Reunion Island, he's going to China for an internship and he wants me to go with him. I'm from Philippines, he will sponsor all the expenses including tickets, financial statement, hotel, like literally all. I've been searching how to make a visa about my sitch but I just can't find any. If you could just tell me how to, it will be a big help for us.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sidney from Germany | Feb. 08, 2014 21:43
Hi, please try to contact the embassy directly for this issue as the officers there have the final say to your application. I only know that it is difficult to get one if you are unemployed. But if you have a sponsor, bank statements as well as round-trip ticket, hotel bookings may help for application.
Related Questions:
Can I go back to the same country via China
Asked by Victor Pan from Taiwan
| Sep. 15, 2015 02:03
Can I get a Visa on Arrival for Hainan if I've a return ticket in the same ...
Asked by Andy from Germany
| May. 15, 2016 21:29
whether in Xiamen is an international college for foreign students / from a...
Asked by Ms.yana from Indonesia
| Nov. 27, 2010 04:13
what the prefix from china to all country in voip service?
Asked by hack from israelde
| Feb. 22, 2015 03:43
Hi. My family and I will be staying at my sister's place in Shanghai for 3 ...
Ms.DINBRIT from Philippines
| Sep. 30, 2010 03:01
i still have another question.. does the person who will make the personal ...
Asked by Ms.Angela from Philippines
| Feb. 28, 2011 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)