Asked by Mina Soleymani from Iran | Feb. 02, 2014 22:33
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

L visa extention for Iranian passport holder

Hi there
I have L for 30 days but I would like to extend for another month within China.
I got the L in Iran through the travel agency and wondering if I can get extended for another month as an Iranian citizen?
And the fee would be USD 30 or could be different country by country?
And also for providing the financial support, can I use(show) my visa or Mastercard to prove instead of getting cash?

Thank you for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Bert from United Kingdom | Feb. 06, 2014 20:32
You can submit your application for L extension 7 days before it expires. Following documents are required:
1. Valid Temporary Accommodation Registration Form issued by a local police station or a hotel.
2. Valid passport.
3. Application form with photo.
4. A proof of hotel reservation, itinerary, and airline tickets etc.

As I know, financial support is required, but it should be with enough money in a Chinese bank. if you want to stay one more month, you should have at least RMB 21,000 in the account.
Related Questions:
Does Iranian passport holder resident in China need visa for Macau?
Asked by Hassan from Iran
| Sep. 16, 2015 20:41
Invitation letter from China bureau
Asked by Milva Motais from Kuwait
| Feb. 19, 2017 21:17
Im holder of an iranian passport and im studying in Malaysia rightnow ,I ha...
Asked by Mr.behnam from iran
| Oct. 09, 2009 02:29
Can my wife go and colate my passport?
Asked by mandy from nigeria
| May. 27, 2014 03:44
DO I need to apply pre visa for entering Macau?
Asked by Hami from Iran
| Apr. 20, 2015 04:40
I was wondering if the Chinese visa policy allows 45 days tourist visa for ...
Asked by ali from France
| Jul. 12, 2014 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)