Asked by Sarah from Ireland | Jan. 31, 2014 04:09
About:Shenzhen Travel

What is the list of documents do I need for visiting a friend in China for a week?

I am an Irish citizen, planning to visit my Irish friend who resides and works in China. I am going to stay at their premises. Do i still need to book a hotel?

Answers (1)
Answered by Roy from Australia | Feb. 10, 2014 21:44
No, you can provide an invitation letter from your friend as well as copies of their passport and residence permit instead. The letter should include:
(1) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
(2) Information on the planned visit (arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, etc.)
(3) Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
Besides, a round-trip ticket is necessary apart from general requirements: passport, application form with photo.
Related Questions:
when is a good time I should apply for a visa? and what documents required?...
Asked by robert campbell from USA
| Oct. 18, 2013 03:54
I am going to India in August and would also like to visit a friend in Shan...
Asked by Jeff from Ghana
| Mar. 21, 2012 03:18
i need to visit a friend in tianjin university for a week. what documents i...
Asked by Mr.shah jehan from Pakistan
| Jun. 05, 2009 02:20
Bank statement for tourist visa
Asked by Veh from Philippines
| May. 22, 2013 03:18
when visiting a friend for a period of a week in China , do i need an invit...
Asked by Arbie from Botswana
| May. 11, 2015 20:16
Staying with a non-Chinese student
Asked by Joe from United Kingdom
| Sep. 20, 2017 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)