Asked by JORGE from USA | Jan. 24, 2014 12:21
About:China Embassy in Costa Rica

I'm a citizen of El Salvador, living in San Salvador seeking Tourist Visa to China

I will be in China from April 22, 2014 until May 3, 2014. Can I get it processed in Costa Rica via mail? If so, can you e-mail me application form and instructions. Also, my passport from El Salvador expires Nov 17, 2014 is that expiration date OK? Thank you, in advance, for your response to these questions.

Answers (1)
Answered by Clark from USA | Jan. 25, 2014 02:41
Hi, you can apply from Chinese embassy in Costa Rica and your passport is ok for application. But I am not clear if they accept application by mail or not. So you may have to contact the embassy directly. The application form can be downloaded from the embassy's website or this website. For tourist L, round-trip ticket and hotel bookings are required. Other basic documents you need is to attach a passport photo to your application form.
Related Questions:
Where is the closest Chinese Embassy to El Salvador, C.A. and what document...
Asked by Mrs.chandler from USA
| Nov. 22, 2009 20:50
How much would it cost 2 kg from guangzhou to El Salvador central america?
Asked by Jimmy from El Salvador
| May. 10, 2017 00:59
I am from El Salvador, my passport is from El Salvador
Asked by fernando from El Salvador
| Mar. 18, 2014 04:34
Can I apply for a Visa S1 in South Korea?
Asked by Michelle from El Salvador
| May. 08, 2018 21:34
My country is not part of the 51 countries listed, do i need a visa if i st...
Asked by Alex Quan from El Salvador
| Jun. 18, 2015 04:29
Do I need Transit Visa to go to Mongolia??
Asked by Mario Orantes from El Salvador
| May. 20, 2014 03:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)