Asked by Ms.JOHND5893 | Jan. 18, 2014 21:44
About:China Embasy in Ireland

visa trouble about what kind to apply for and where to get it?

im in china since sep 2013,on l type and group V. i will return to ireland 27th jan 2014. i have a irish passport and i live in the north of ireland.
my currant one will end when i leave i need a new one.
i will return to china after chinese new year.
but i want to work and sell.
so what forms do i need to have to apply? and where do i apply for a new one?
im not sure what kind of it i need to get?

Answers (7)
Answered by Larry from Australia | Jan. 21, 2014 02:35
If your purpose of visit is for work and sell, I think it is self-owned business, right? if yes, you need to apply for a business M with invitation letter from a business partner or say supplier. If you work for a company or unit, then you need to apply for work Z type with official documents such as work permit and invitation letter.
Answered by john from Ireland | Jan. 21, 2014 04:24
i work in china yes but not my company,i will also buy products from shops and sell back to uk, can i go to dublin for application? i guess the M type is the one i need?
Answered by Larry from Australia | Jan. 22, 2014 02:46
Yes, you can apply from the embassy in Dublin either in person or by someone else entrusted.
Answered by john from Ireland | Jan. 22, 2014 20:05
so do i get M or F?
Answered by Larry | Jan. 23, 2014 00:25
It should be M for business visit above.
Answered by john from Ireland | Jan. 23, 2014 19:39
but I want to work as a teacher and to sell items, so the M is ok? what do I need to get for it?
Answered by Darwin from Canada | Jan. 24, 2014 03:12
Work as a teacher?? then you must apply for a work Z with employment certificate and invitation letter from the school or university.
Related Questions:
I am a German working in Austria. I want to visit my girlfriend's family in...
Asked by Volki from Germany
| Dec. 01, 2016 21:08
UK citizen travelling through Cambodia, loas and Vietnam on route to china ...
Asked by leah hayward from England
| Jan. 30, 2015 01:41
what the embassy will do if we get in trouble
Asked by Mr.lee from singapore
| Mar. 15, 2011 01:13
Hi i'm from vietnam w/ph passport. My boss wants me to go w/them to wuhan c...
Asked by melissa from Vietnam
| Dec. 28, 2016 21:42
Hi i would like to visiqChina for the first time and i wanted to see suppli...
Asked by Ernest Masimba from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:07
Hi I am Ousa. I plan to go to Bejing this november on 3rd to 8th for my com...
Asked by Ousa from Cambodia
| Jul. 12, 2017 20:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)