Asked by Simona from Italy | Jan. 18, 2014 05:41
About:China Embassy in Macedonia

Request for a Chinese visa

Dear Sir,I am a Macedonian citizen and I would like to visit China. I am actually living in Italy with an Italian permit of stay.

With who do I need to talk about a tourist L application? Where can I find the requests for it?

Thank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Aimee from UK | Jan. 20, 2014 21:14
Because you did not mention where you are from, so please check the consular district of Chinese embassy and consulates in Italy carefully. You need to apply through CVASC in Rome or Milan in case you reside within the consular district of the embassy in Rome or the consulate in Milan. For tourist L application, round-trip ticket and hotel bookings are required. Other basic requirements: your passport, application form, photo and your Italian permit of stay.
Related Questions:
I have the Dutch nationality, I work/live in Saudi Arabia and want to obtai...
Asked by Simon from Netherlands
| Mar. 20, 2017 21:20
visa to china at the chinese consulate in tokyo is it possible to request b...
Asked by Marcos from Japan
| Jan. 18, 2018 03:44
I am planning on visiting Hainan for 10 days
Asked by Michael from USA
| Jan. 05, 2017 21:33
Hi, Is there a cost for the request of extension of VISA at the Local PSB (...
Asked by Nidia from China
| Oct. 22, 2014 21:47
I'm Nepali passport holder and i'm working in Dubai, what is the document r...
Asked by Rukma Prasad bk from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 13, 2011 21:12
If my name was mispelled on my Chinese issued visa, will I be requied to pa...
Asked by Larry from USA
| Aug. 25, 2012 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)