Asked by BMO from Canada/China | Jan. 07, 2014 04:14
About:China Transit Visa

My mother in law is in china currently on a 1 entry Q visa. We plan to visit Indonesia...

We will visit Indonesia and then return to China. After 5 days she will fly to dubai. Her Q is only 1 entry so will have expired, and we are outside of the 72hour free period. Can we apply for her to have this L or G type while still in China, or can we add another entry to the current one? What is the best option if the flight cannot be changed to fit the 72hour period?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jesse from Australia | Jan. 08, 2014 00:40
I think she should better visit the local PSB for an extension, if possible. It will be perfect if she will be issued another entry to the current Q type. As I know, L can not be converted to G here, so please visit the PSB for more details.
Related Questions:
Hi sir, I'm working in China for almost 3 yrs. I'm inviting my mother and ...
Asked by Ms.Ely Lopez from china
| Apr. 16, 2010 22:12
can I play visa China in macau..? but I just foreigner
Asked by adi from Indonesia
| Sep. 23, 2014 22:55
Hi, My mother in law and father in law came to united states and they are i...
Asked by Ms.jENG from Philippines
| Oct. 06, 2010 21:47
Family viist and Business visa
Asked by James Smith from USA
| Apr. 09, 2014 02:38
My mother in-law is sick and need to see me urgently My wife is Chinese
Asked by christopher Oduenyi Igwe from Nigeria
| Jun. 09, 2016 22:03
good day,my mother in law is planning to have her cancer treatment in fuda ...
Asked by Mrs.jermaine from Philippines
| May. 27, 2010 01:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)