Asked by Wossen from Ethiopia | Jan. 05, 2014 22:20
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Getting a Chinese Tourist Visa in Thailand.

Hello my name is Wossen, I am Ethiopian currently living in PRC. I have been working in here for two and half years under Z type. And now that my contract is finished. I decided to tour PRC, but the government is telling me that I need to re enter in order to get a L type! I am just wondering if I can apply for a Chinese L type in South Korea. I have a few weeks left on my stay here . So an assistance would help a great deal. Also do i need an invitation letter to apply for the L type?

Answers (1)
Answered by William from Canada | Jan. 06, 2014 00:16
If you don't have the ARC (Aliens Registration Card), you can't apply for the L type in South Korea. You might fly to Japan and apply there. If you can provide the invitation letter, you won't provide the round-trip air tickets and hotel reservation in PRC.
Related Questions:
Please am a Ghanaian in Thailand for tour can I get a Chinese tourist visa ...
Asked by Michael from Ghana
| May. 21, 2017 21:37
When getting a tourist visa for China at the embassy in Thailand, does the ...
Asked by Mr.S from USA
| Mar. 28, 2010 20:55
Can I apply for the Q1 in Chiang mai?
Asked by Albert
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:07
As a norwegian living in Thailand,can I apply for a chinese tourist visa fr...
Asked by Nick from Thailand
| Dec. 03, 2016 02:07
French guy as tourist in Thailand need to apply for a Chinese Visa. Will it...
Asked by DEVILLERS FAN from France
| Nov. 04, 2011 21:19
Im American citizen on tourist visa in Thailand. Can I open PRC tourist L t...
Asked by Mike from USA
| Sep. 26, 2016 22:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)