Asked by WAQAR from Pakistan | Jan. 05, 2014 06:43
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Pakistanis apply for UK visas in PRC

Hello everybody,
My name is Waqar from Pakistan. I live in Yiwu with my wife & 2 children. I have a Z type & my family has q1 type duration 180 days. I want to apply for visiting UK with family. My question is the UK consulate in shanghai can grant us because there have 2 kinds .the Z type person can apply in PRC no problem .but the q1 type I don't know. so plz give me some advice anybody about this ( q1 ) case thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from USA | Jan. 06, 2014 02:54
I think you and your wife can both apply from the VFC branch in PRC. According to British border agency, those who have temporary permission to stay in PRC can apply for a visitor type. You might apply from the branches in Shanghai or Hangzhou. If you still have problem, you might call 400-821-1182 (VFS hotline) for help.
Related Questions:
For Pakistanis, is an invitation from macau resident required to apply for ...
Asked by Maria from United Arab Emirates
| Aug. 09, 2011 01:14
UK Family wanting to travel though China next summer
Asked by Alex from United Kingdom
| Jan. 12, 2016 21:56
Traveling to China from London in March- spanish passport
Asked by Julia Brown from England
| Nov. 03, 2015 20:20
Pakistani doing stopover/transit 72 hours to Islamabad need to apply for a ...
Asked by Atif from Pakistan
| Apr. 15, 2016 22:50
Ghanaian student in China wanting to travel to the UK
Asked by Nana from Ghana
| Nov. 04, 2015 19:00
Living in China with my Daughter. Need Advice
Asked by Francis Scicluna from China
| Jul. 01, 2016 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)