Asked by Phill from S Korea | Jan. 03, 2014 02:54
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Applying for a Visa while traveling

Hi there, My girlfriend and I (UK passport holers, with a working/residence type in Korea) will be leaving from South Korea and travleing around Asia, then want to go into Beijing and get the trans Siberian. I'm having trouble finding out how to apply for a visa in another country / 3rd country.
Most of the sites say you must have a valid one to live / work in that 3rd country to apply for a Chinese one. We have applied for many visas to PRC from S.K but they were dependant on having a S.K residence type.

Is there any way to apply for a Chinese one without having a working/residence type in the3rd country of application?
Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Philip from Netherlands | Jan. 04, 2014 03:03
Well, what you said are the general rules followed by Chinese embassies. Some embassies' policies might differ to some extent. I think you should confirm this with the Chinese embassy in the country where you go to visit.
Related Questions:
My daughter is 11 months old and the hospitals here don't issue a health ce...
Asked by Zain farooq from Pakistan
| Nov. 07, 2016 20:47
X visa requirements
Asked by Carlos from Rwanda
| Aug. 12, 2018 20:14
I am traveling to China to work at a university for four months, the univer...
Asked by Mr.Joe from USA
| Jul. 15, 2009 22:37
do you need a flight ticket while applying for tourist visa?
Asked by g. Kudirka from usa
| Apr. 11, 2015 05:02
Is he required to obtain any type of business visa in advance?
Asked by Stephanie from USA
| May. 24, 2013 03:26
do I need to get two year old sons birth certificate notarised?
Asked by paul from uk
| Jul. 07, 2015 22:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)