Asked by Gift from Nigeria | Jan. 01, 2014 08:03
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

Will i be granted a visa to China. I want to purchase some equipment.

I am expanding my furniture company in Nigeria. I want to travel to China to buy some woodworking machines. I do not have any specific company in mind as i will want to visit more than one company to make my choices. will i be granted one and what requirements are need of me. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from Singapore | Jan. 05, 2014 02:35
You should apply for a M type for your visit. The invitation letter from a Chinese company and another one from Chinese unit or entity authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of PRC is also required. An introdcution letter from your company and its business license are also required. Besides, you should provide your recent six months bank balance if you visit PRC for the first time. Your account should hav 4 million Nairas at least.
Related Questions:
5 day visit to buy equipment
Asked by Terry from Australia
| Apr. 23, 2013 04:56
I am interested to purchase heavy equipment in china, how and what kind of ...
Asked by Ronnie Delgado from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2017 22:45
I'm travelling from Taiwan. Will I need to purchase adaptors for my electri...
Asked by AM
| Feb. 19, 2013 21:45
which money is used in china and how do i exchange it?
Asked by Netshedzo Sadiki from South Africa
| Oct. 08, 2015 03:58
How to apply Chinese visa
Asked by Syed Shams ul hassan from Pakistan
| Nov. 07, 2017 21:38
where the biggest trade market in china popular.
Asked by devit khan from Bangladesh
| Jun. 11, 2014 01:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)